Why Choose Us
MAM has delivered precise and explanatory valuations of businesses, helping our clients more effectively control their business to gain accurate insurance coverage (neither too high nor too low), report company’s financial position correctly, take control of tax liabilities, win legal disputes, access to capital and achieve their business goals. Please find few significant reasons why our clients choose us.
- Our valuation services maintain the confidentiality, delivery of valuation report on time, precise and comprehensive detailed valuations - all at a sensible price. Assurance of not giving surprises when it comes to costs of valuation, we will provide with an estimate or firm cost.
- By choosing MAM, we have access to over millions of historical sales, the genuine and largest transaction database on which clients can reply. More importantly, our reports draw from the hands-on experience of the most seasoned disposition experts in the industry who trade over billions in assets annually. This prevailing practical information and relevant disposition experience ensure the numbers which reflect market realities.
- It's challenging to find a real partner who can effectively sell your assets. At MAM, we have substantial amount of local and multinational contacts for Asset disposal. In short, working with us gives you more than an appraisal report, it gives you solutions
- Valuation knowledge & capability – Our technical expert has diverse range of industry knowledge in Land and Buildings & Plant and Equipment which stretches great confidence in knowing that clients can trust our outcomes.
- Our Valuation approach is client centered and a strong commitment in providing tailored client services is one of the key values, which has helped MAM to achieve professionalism and excellence in providing valuation services.
- Our company aimed indeed to contribution clients and partners to develop their business with assurance of peace of mind to clients.
- We maintain constant communication with our client during entire valuation process.
- Our valuation reports complies with valuation standards -Valuation reports provided by our company are guaranteed compliance with Australian Property Institute (API), Royal institute of chartered accountant and surveyor (RICS), American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and International Valuation StandardsCommittee (IVSC) whilst we maintain memberships in all of the professional valuation societies.
- Our Team Members are credible advisors. MAM team members are of the industry's most accredited experts and are highly qualified and experienced in undertaking valuations for various purposes. Our experts are registered with the Department of Fair Trading and professional bodies such as the Australian Property Institute (API), American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Yet another reason you can feel confident when choosing Monita Asset Management.
We are certified for: